Life on WINGS

In everyone's life, there comes a time of ultimate challenge.
- a time when all our resources are tested
-a time when life seems so unfair
- a time when our faith, our values, our patience, our compassion, our ability to persist are pushed to the limit and beyond...but @ the same time gives you the wings to explore the WORLD of yours....

Spread your wings and fly away far away

Sunday, March 29, 2009

PG- Romance with PG is now over….


I know not in which small part of the world I was blossomed and it became sweetest place ever on the earth – My Sweet Home. I know not whether I was gifted to them or they were to me by God – My parents. If God is the creator of everything and anything I thank him/her for creating me and the life gifted to me.

Don’t know how many of us actually thank him/her in our good times but I know for sure we will curse him/her at our tough times. We can’t blame unusual circumstances or unexpected situations or environment aroused coz of people around us, the reason being they will definitely give us back. That’s why we opt (most of us) God he/she will never utter a word back :) That’s human tendency of course we are created by him/her – manufacturing defect.

I have seen people giving Gyan on life, even I do :) ! However I share

Experiences --> Thoughts --> Ideas --> Action!

Many of my peak Experiences have become creative Thoughts and Thoughts gave birth to news Ideas and Ideas into valuable Actions.

“Life is all about finding possible solution to an unsolvable puzzle”
“Life-wow. Simply blows you away, don’t it?
“Life-in the journey of life don’t be a passenger, take your own drive- live life”
“Life is not about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself”
“Life-The race is not over coz I haven’t won yet”
“Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments”
“Life-take the life as it comes” etcetera, etcetera. Again it’s all individual perception.

Life is not about agony, it’s about how you learn to crack a smile no matter when tears don’t stop plunging on your soul or your heart boat start sinking - that is all..! Life is yours.

It’s my perception.

PG- thought not, that one building made of bricks, marbles, pillars, wooden doors can signify so much to me and actually I fell in love with it. Especially my room with plywood partition, big time theatre sound effects (that too multiple languages keeps changing in seconds of time) coz TV hall is behind my room. Everyone used to call me box office.


Infrastructure of my room – room size(10*10), Cot, Cupboard, one rack full of books, One Desktop-which sings all the time as long as I am in the room as per my mood swings, cute baby poster, Cute puppy says "smile a lot it costs nothing", Few kitchen utensils, smiley ball lie on my bed from past 3 yrs- almost like Wilson in the movie Cast away and last but not the least my little baby monkey darling(doll) says "I am ur best friend"-me too tied a Friendship Band but keeps staring at me coz I made it hang on to the rod with the help of thread :) Hope its not cursing me....and enough junk. It’s been awarded as best room in the PG ;)

I got really good exposure to different people, different culture, variety of food, many languages and sometimes namoona people – with their strange behavior, I got hurt many a times but I have learnt from it :) Each speaks a different language and me in multilingual communities and ended as a polyglot. I used to get along with everyone (may be I appreciate individual thoughts), well known in the PG with god’s grace, I really got very good friends- lifetime friends. Everyone used to visits my room and even I used to. Even in everyone’s absence you can ask the building, every brick of it replies yes vidya is here ;)

My terrace-oh my god, my ever best friend. I used to spend hrs & hrs of time sitting alone, it could be early in morning, mid afternoon, elegant evening or peaceful nights, sometimes till 0300 hrs no clue was that late night or early morning watching endless sky, countless stars, cold breeze, all forms of moon (full, half, quarter or just an arc), vehicles passing by, Rain-sung with rain, little dance in the rain, played with rain almost everyday during rainy season, sometimes I cried in the rain shower. Spoke with my own thoughts detaching me from loneliness and shared all inconsequence’s of earlier life etcetera etcetera.

Memorable moments: Moonlit dinner, playing badminton @ 2300 hrs sometimes with candle light if street light is off trust me later I failed to see the shuttlecock during daytime, Maggi and chai @ 0130 hrs ;), sometimes talking till late nights- once till 0330 hrs no clue what was that crap!. Celebrated all festival’s Christmas Day, Varamahalaxmi pooja, Dasera, Diwali, Ugadi, Friendship day, New year, Ganesh Chathurthi, Holi- we had enough time to get crazy and whacky and moved in colonies as some roadside Romeo’s coz a friend stayed in other PG at 100 yards distance, uncles-aunts gave one dirty stare coz its purely residential area and the list goes on & on, times I had great fun never ends…

I believe everything on this earth got pros and cons and even my PG- scarcity of water (only bore well water! no corporation water supply) and warden as well. Who ever comes for warden post used to get absconded in a day, in a week or to the max in a month coz management never used to pay salary on time. Sometimes -shortage of food, fight for gas stove, TV-to watch fav program, no earthing in the building coz of that electric bulb, electric iron box and most imp my system suffered a lot. Mother board, Hard drive and RAM used to crash like non bursting Diwali crackers. I used to plead my comp to work properly saying you are my Chinna-Runna what not!!! Most important PG is not legally registered one :)

I landed at this most special place in my life on 6th Dec 2005. Alike to My Sweet Home I landed up with my luggage in this PG without having any idea, even how it looks & where exactly it’s located, I only knew it’s in koramangala. I so desperately hunted a place in koramangala coz I was supposed to join Sandeepani on 7th Dec 2005 chasing for my dream career.


As a matter of fact I had made my mind that I will never walkout from this place until unless I have to make most imp decisions in my life i.e., Career and Marriage. But what to do

“Aadmi kuch sochtha hai, Aur Bhagvan kuch kartha hai..!”

Our management has decided to shut the business coz it’s running in great loss with so many vacancies... someone please adopt it… :(

But I really thank everyone with whom I shared Best years of my life in this amazing place. Best part is every single one of us has come forward to help each other at times of trouble or sick as in ill. Few lives which inspired me to move on what’s so ever happens. I honestly lived every moment of my life – Pain and Pleasure equally… I proudly say you taught me how to smile thro ups and downs in life and you always hold a special place in my heart, most intimate moments in my memoirs.

How I wish one fine day I should own this house! So that no one will kick me out of this magical place in the name of business or whatever. I was having trouble sleeping from past few days. I know I got more and more attached emotionally as each day passed. It’s just really hard for me emotionally, coz up until this point....!

I want my Mom… I melt naturally in her embrace, the emotions and affection that are translated into a non-verbal action :(

No man it’s not happening, I need to be flexible and sigh! The game is over.

The blog is specially dedicated to you, you truly deserve it :) I miss you terribly with all my heart…

# 447/B,
12th main, 1st A cross,
Opp BSNL telephone X-change, 4th block,
Koramangala,
Bangalore-560034



Best years of my life – (06/12/2005 - 31/03/2009)

Bye friend’s... The journey is our own and no other person’s journey is same as ours :) Good luck to each of you for the rest of the journey. Hope Someday, our roads may cross again – on the another shore…

With Luv
Vidya

8 comments:

soumya said...

Awesome dear....
I really enjoyed reading each n every line....Welcome to our pg where U would start Ur second innings of pg life.I read it sitting in office :)

Vidya said...

Thanks so much dear...I will be there soon,Get ready to face me...
Feelings are true from the bottom of my heart...First love always something special.. ;)

Lav said...

hey vidhya....i never knew u r write so well.....excellent blog.....do keep writing very interesting to read....by the way where r u shifting....

Vidya said...

@Lavanya

Thanks dear, Bangalore mein PG ke liye koyi kami nahi hai ;)...After all I have spent most of my adult life so independently...no big deal in finding other place... I already found shelter of the world... ;)

Seema Syed said...

Its sad that ur Romance with PG is over....I knw u r feeling towards PG was genuine. But u have still very well freezed ur thoughts and romance through ur wonderful Blog...Great Blog...

Vidya said...

Thanks dear...

I believe “we lose the happiness with little ones chasing for big pleasures…”

PG was one of those little ones which play a crucial role in my life….it has given me more fun and immense pleasure than I actually can express…. The thoughts I shared with this Blog always takes me to a trip down the memory lane… :)

Echoes from Emptiness said...

Nice write-up .

reminded me of our College hostel , partying late at night , getting a show cause notice by warden .

Man cant believe ppl can get so attached to a place isnt it .!

Vidya said...

Thank you,

Even I can't believe this,Falling in love with a guy or pet or toy is still fine but falling in Love with building (not even my own) sounds bit crazy ;)...so many emotions involved with it,best part I never felt lonely - it never left me alone ;)I miss every single day and though I must agree I am quite a emotional freak....