Life on WINGS

In everyone's life, there comes a time of ultimate challenge.
- a time when all our resources are tested
-a time when life seems so unfair
- a time when our faith, our values, our patience, our compassion, our ability to persist are pushed to the limit and beyond...but @ the same time gives you the wings to explore the WORLD of yours....

Spread your wings and fly away far away

Monday, March 16, 2009

KGBS and KSRTC: Dreadful words

KGBS- Kempe Gowda Bus Stop
KSRTC- Karnataka state road Transport Corporation

The two acronyms which let me to rethink whether to or not to travel..????

I am not sure do I need to entitle it as an awful experience or a memorable one coz I can’t erase it from time capsule of my mind. :)

2 comments:

AjAy said...

want to know, write about it, please!!!

Vidya said...

How curious....han!

As I went on portraying about my experiences, it didn't cross my mind that it was crossing min barrier for a post!!! Since then I made it episodes, and I have given series of episodes like Ekta kapoor...still so many!but not anymore... ;)