Life on WINGS

In everyone's life, there comes a time of ultimate challenge.
- a time when all our resources are tested
-a time when life seems so unfair
- a time when our faith, our values, our patience, our compassion, our ability to persist are pushed to the limit and beyond...but @ the same time gives you the wings to explore the WORLD of yours....

Spread your wings and fly away far away

Monday, December 8, 2008

life lessons

  • I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.
  • I’ve learned that no matter how much I care some people just don't care back.
  • I’ve learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
  • I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
  • I’ve learned that it's not what you have in your life, but whom you have in your life that counts.
  • I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
  • I’ve learned that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
  • I’ve learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
  • I’ve learned that sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
  • I’ve learned that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated.
  • I’ve learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
  • I’ve learned that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
  • I’ve learned that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
  • I’ve learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
  • I’ve learned that you can keep going long after you can’t.
  • Laughing, crying, joy and anger… all are a vital. All make us human.
  • Bad things do happen to good people...what makes u feel u r good?????
  • Time heals all wounds… regardless of how you feel right now.
  • Kindness and hard work will take you further than intelligence.
  • Stepping outside of your comfort zone will put things into perspective from an angle you can’t grasp now.
  • Personal glory lasts forever.

No comments: