Life on WINGS

In everyone's life, there comes a time of ultimate challenge.
- a time when all our resources are tested
-a time when life seems so unfair
- a time when our faith, our values, our patience, our compassion, our ability to persist are pushed to the limit and beyond...but @ the same time gives you the wings to explore the WORLD of yours....

Spread your wings and fly away far away

Monday, December 1, 2008

My silent cry…

Sometimes when we're lost, alone, quite, in pain, betrayed, upset, confused, frustrated, angry and so on.........There are so many emotions which sum up into tears, Sometimes they roll down when we are extremely happy.

I do not know if someone will come to wipe away those tears, but I do know that my tears are talking, they are trying to say something.

Days will pass and turn into years. But I will always remember my silent tears..... When I lie alone, eyes made of stone. I weep in my mind, tears are hard to find. I could have been..? What I had seen….? I won’t cry in front of anyone but can’t hold back my tears when I am alone, the only time everything flashes b4 my eyes. But my one last word was left unheard. Only my “Tears can tell, how hard I felt"

My Silent Cry is just a part of me….

2 comments:

Malloc Internal said...

You seem to cry a lot. Come out quick and well. Spend some time not crying but laughing your guts out.

Vidya said...

Thanks for the concern,will make an effort not to roll down tears anymore.....