Life on WINGS

In everyone's life, there comes a time of ultimate challenge.
- a time when all our resources are tested
-a time when life seems so unfair
- a time when our faith, our values, our patience, our compassion, our ability to persist are pushed to the limit and beyond...but @ the same time gives you the wings to explore the WORLD of yours....

Spread your wings and fly away far away

Monday, December 1, 2008

Why life is so unpredictable?????

So much pain behind these eyes but still they don't speak out, don't let know what they feel? I am crying because I've lost hope. Something has made me give up on almost everything, I’ve Lost Who I am, I Don't Know What To be...

My tears can fool the rain
My heart still feels the pain
I've cried an ocean of tears
My heart is still filled with fears

Why life is so unpredictable?????

Sometimes good things happen unpredictably, sometimes bad & sometimes even worst!!!!

The questions which usually comes 2 my mind,
Y does it have to hurt inside?
Y do I have to cry each night?
I think I have to walk on by...!

No comments: