Life on WINGS

In everyone's life, there comes a time of ultimate challenge.
- a time when all our resources are tested
-a time when life seems so unfair
- a time when our faith, our values, our patience, our compassion, our ability to persist are pushed to the limit and beyond...but @ the same time gives you the wings to explore the WORLD of yours....

Spread your wings and fly away far away

Monday, December 1, 2008

Don't know but I cry sometimes…

Some times I get fed up of this world (hell!!!)
There is no specific reason but it happens...It may be the environment which lets me get irritated. I am not a weak person mentally or physically but there is something which lets me. Ahhhhhhh...can't describe, it lets me cry...!!!!

Don't know but I cry sometimes. May be I miss someone, but I don't miss any one….
May be I hate someone, but I don't hate anyone too…
Nobody lets me cry but I used to.
May be it’s a feeling which I can not describe...why it happens...I don’t know. I become too depressed...

No comments: