Life on WINGS

In everyone's life, there comes a time of ultimate challenge.
- a time when all our resources are tested
-a time when life seems so unfair
- a time when our faith, our values, our patience, our compassion, our ability to persist are pushed to the limit and beyond...but @ the same time gives you the wings to explore the WORLD of yours....

Spread your wings and fly away far away

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Struggle for survival….A lazy dog

Sunday! Pretty much boring Sunday ever in my life :(

From last one week coz of the grace or mercy of Sukanya (scared to comment); grace coz we keep watching good old movies and mercy coz she is letting me to sleep at-least for few hours. I have given new name to my comp that’s “TV” now-a-days we only use it to watch movies, not really… ;) it’s my best companion.

Saturday night she made me to watch “Balondu Bhava geethe” good old Kannada movie. It’s actually a pretty much tragic story but we felt/made quite a lot fun out of it and truly enjoyed. By the time I crashed on my bed it was 0100 hrs, early morning guess so.

No power for whole day, and I was given with the contract of applying mehandi to Sukanya and even myself only day we pamper ourselves. End result my head started hurting pretty badly coz of lack of power, water I could not wash my head till late evening. Even I could not loaf around as well. What a sick day…!!!

A puppy! not really it was grown big enough, got stuck in our chajja in first floor. So many of us tried to help him to get-out of it, but it was so lazy to put even nil efforts.With mercy of few gals it got food all day. Finally everyone got bugged up and cursed it for not willing to give an attempt and got into their regular Sunday job. PG will be a more or less a beauty clinic on Sunday’s.

I got frustrated by evening and thought let me deal with dog, to know what exactly its probs…is? I took all the pain to get inside the garage to find wooden planks, so that it may help dog to come out. But when I placed wooden planks in chajja in a way to connect a bridge to balcony, our duffer went to the other corner to hide as though I am gonna torture him… Idiot or may be was challenging me! Catch me if you can…?

But @ around 2110 hrs it tried by its own and ultimately came out with the help of wooden planks. I was quite happy to know that my efforts didn’t go in vain. It only came out when it started drizzling; all I have learnt even from lazy dog is “struggle for survival…”

U only can survive, if you can help yourself…


4 comments:

new life and hope said...

near my house snake raja was doing rounds u know what v did v tied one frog near the suspected area atlast it was cought when it attempted to eat that frog..........

Vidya said...

Did snake ever troubled any of u guys...? it must be taking its trip around the city.. ;)

what about frog...? I am more concerned to know about it than snake...

Is it safe? or u guys have given tragic end to frog's life...?

new life and hope said...

snake didnt harm any body ,
both are safe(frog and also snake) ,
it was just a trick to trap that snake........

Vidya said...

I read in books snakes will go to great lengths to take revenge on the killer, the dead line period for finding the killer is for 12 long years...if u have killed its partner...

Frogs for 24 long years...

U r pretty lucky dear, both are safe.. ;) Lolz

Anyways good job...