Life on WINGS

In everyone's life, there comes a time of ultimate challenge.
- a time when all our resources are tested
-a time when life seems so unfair
- a time when our faith, our values, our patience, our compassion, our ability to persist are pushed to the limit and beyond...but @ the same time gives you the wings to explore the WORLD of yours....

Spread your wings and fly away far away

Monday, June 15, 2009

Stepped into another phase of life....


Circumstances keep changing….,

Decisions keep you regretting….,

Past keeps you hurting….,

Future keeps you scaring…, but Life keeps moving…


Yes I stepped into another phase of my life i.e, Insecurity…


I started feeling very much insecure now-a-days…

Insecure about myself, insecure about life, I Think/Rethink, has I given too much of thought for life or have I expected too much out of Life….which is creating emotions of insecurity. Insecurity is turning me into someone, I am really not.


I know of the "presenting problem" on the surface; but what is the root problem, what's at the bottom of it all? Maybe I don't know; maybe I do, but it's too frightening to look at it, or to talk about it with someone else. Discussed with Siri, she said don’t give too much of thought, alas thoughts are not under my control. Tried reaching couple of friends of same age band to know have they anytime/all-time come across such questions within themselves..? As usual I couldn’t reach any of them when I will be in need, which in turn created insecurity about friends. However Insecurity is not an objective evaluation of one's ability but an emotional justification. After all, as usual I wouldn't want anyone else to know about where I hurt..?


I presume that I am not the only one who is going thro’ a phase of feeling…..Insecurity

10 comments:

AjAy said...

Insecurity is not a phase in life, it is a passing cloud that keeps visiting often.
There actually could be no problems but still the inherent fear that something should be wrong causes you to think about a problem where none exists!
:)
It too shall pass....

Vidya said...

May be, but still my heart is not getting convinced...

S.. Diva said...

i have been in a very insecure but nameless phase for a long time now. I need a place to live and call home but dont have it. my problem starts there. i need people to just depend on unconditionally, but alas you cant take even parents for granted in these times...
hope that makes you feel better

Vidya said...

@Sneha,
Thanks so much dear for concern/comments,Hope I must feel better in near future...At-least my fear will decay as I have so many acquaintances along with me in the nameless phase or under the shadow of passing cloud i.e.,INSECURITY...

new life and hope said...

i think most of them are feeling insecure because its recession time.........................

Vidya said...

@Indira,

If it was a generalized recession in the global market it would never have made me insecure at all...coz hope still exists.

I am in a helpless-hopeless state of my life,where my guts are just fading away...

Recession I am talking about is "Life-recession"...of-course which deserves a post of its own...

new life and hope said...

dont over think yaar,
try to be happy .............
bcoz this phase is temporary........

AjAy said...

@Vidya
You have so many of us trying to cheer u up. Don't you think You should also make an effort to do so. I know it is difficult, but I wish luck and happiness for you.
On a spiritual note....
"Srimad Bhagvat Gita says the person with stable mind attains God. The stable mind can be attained when you take pleasure & pain in the same way. To get that feeling you take what ever happens, happens for the best."

Vidya said...

@Indira

Trying hard dear,I am wearing a mask of being Happy to cover an unhappy face & I am quite successful in that case...

But thought my blog is reflection of my soul,I don't have to mask it...Not a big deal! will mask it as well ;)

Vidya said...

@ Ajay,

I have so many around me to cheer me up & few who never wanna see tears in my eyes,really glad for that...

I have taken Pain & Pleasure equally; I really don't have any regrets... coz I am quite content about my journey, it’s always been worth living….

And about a "Spiritual note of Stable mind" trying to conquer my negative thoughts b4 it conquers me... I really need quite good amount of time...

"Pace of change is real change & real change always takes very long time..."-- Paulo coelho