Life on WINGS

In everyone's life, there comes a time of ultimate challenge.
- a time when all our resources are tested
-a time when life seems so unfair
- a time when our faith, our values, our patience, our compassion, our ability to persist are pushed to the limit and beyond...but @ the same time gives you the wings to explore the WORLD of yours....

Spread your wings and fly away far away

Friday, October 14, 2011

In the last 5 years...


I learned to operate 3 critical machines - Scanner, Printer and Xerox.
I learned to use 3 high end software- Microsoft word, Excel, Power point.
I learned to say three very imp words for professional life - Yes sir, Ok sir, I’ll just do that sir.
I learned to wake up early….to sleep late… and continue to work, when I really wanted to quit….
I learned to face Monday…to fight for 5 days…to wait for weekend…
I learned to give reasons to family, friends and relatives for not making phone calls, msgs and mails…

In last 5 years… Ppl say you learned… you earned… you enjoyed…
But when I compare me with myself… I just sustained… I just tolerated… I just survived…
Few bucks that I never required... I never demanded...I never dreamed… I survived… I just survived….


Thanks to whoever wrote this, I really appreciate. I just felt mirror reflection of mine...!

No comments: