Life on WINGS

In everyone's life, there comes a time of ultimate challenge.
- a time when all our resources are tested
-a time when life seems so unfair
- a time when our faith, our values, our patience, our compassion, our ability to persist are pushed to the limit and beyond...but @ the same time gives you the wings to explore the WORLD of yours....

Spread your wings and fly away far away

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wipe away


How good it would be if memories can be erased as effortlessly as we can erase the objects. Today I saw the amazing place ever in my life getting demolished. My individual decision to get into the place to create my own life had put forth numerous challenges on my way and my life revolved around computing, finding my dream, losing self. I wonder if my decision was right? Coz my individual decision-making styles conflicts with the reality. Everything we go through is for our learning, yet I still do not have the slightest idea on how to compensate and make better decisions – brat with unclarity, whatever! its a part of game. However all I realized is the place really holds a very SPECIAL place and RESPECT in my heart – that’s Sandeepani, 863-D, 12th Main, 3rd Block, Near BDA Complex, Koramangla, Bangalore - 560034. Sometimes past just catches up with me whether I want it or not.....!


1 comment:

Fali said...

past will always catch up :)
upto us if we want to give it attention or not