Life on WINGS

In everyone's life, there comes a time of ultimate challenge.
- a time when all our resources are tested
-a time when life seems so unfair
- a time when our faith, our values, our patience, our compassion, our ability to persist are pushed to the limit and beyond...but @ the same time gives you the wings to explore the WORLD of yours....

Spread your wings and fly away far away

Saturday, January 1, 2011

STOP


Most of us think of New Year to reinforce our aims, achievements, dreams, goals, hopes, plans, accomplishments etc etc etc. I never thought of having a resolution for self coz I always was circled by random situations or spontaneous change in circumstances and the bloody life demands to act accordingly.


Though I try to set the expectations for self and I end up somewhere in my head, a place where specific thoughts are stuck, looping over and over.

Few of those thoughts are the notion of going back to the start or of staying rooted right where you are, waiting. Both concepts are about the same to me. It's unavoidable sometimes to wish to go back to the start of something, when it was fresh and new and hopeful coz when it lay wide open before you and anything was possible and "ANYTHING," whatever it was you were so so sure was good. It's a very similar idea to staying in one place, waiting. There is something to that, to holding on to one time and place because that's the one that defines you in some way.

However I have tried to impede myself from thoughts, new ones and or old ones for quite some time now, yet I must say I am so unsuccessful in doing so coz the more I tried to avoid / run away, I sensed being chased even more.And my resolution is to STOP myself from ever rambling thoughts.

STOP --> Stay calm-Think-Observe-Plan….!


Looking forward for a lot of joy, lot more happiness and even more PEACE. I must be sounding too unrealistic and or too greedy, yet I believe I deserve it :) Hoping to succeed at-least this time…!

For all the people out there, wishing you a year full of happy days…!

1 comment:

loop said...

Happy new year to you too :)
May there be more clarity, peace, love and all the other things that are so dear this year!