Life on WINGS

In everyone's life, there comes a time of ultimate challenge.
- a time when all our resources are tested
-a time when life seems so unfair
- a time when our faith, our values, our patience, our compassion, our ability to persist are pushed to the limit and beyond...but @ the same time gives you the wings to explore the WORLD of yours....

Spread your wings and fly away far away

Thursday, September 3, 2009

So many Why’s? – Collecting my rambling thoughts


• Why am I getting bored of life? Is it coz I am not in love with my life?


• Why am I getting uninterested in my job? Is it coz it is not what I wanted to do?

• Why am I getting fed up of challenges? Is it coz of successive obstacles from long time now?

• Why am I not getting along with people? Is it coz I expect a lot (care and attention) from them or is it coz I am unable to fulfill their expectations (No clue what others expect)?

• Why am I feeling so alone? Is it coz I have limited my circles?

• Why am I losing my sprits? Is it coz I don’t see success in anything & everything I try?

• Why am I not enjoying simple things in life? Is it coz I am forced into complex circumstances?

• Why am I failing to rejuvenate my thoughts? Is it coz I have buried unpleasant experiences in my mind?

• Why is that my heart weep in silence? Is it coz it doesn’t have a heart to listen?

• Why am I failing to see bright side of world? Is it coz I have locked myself in the dark corner?

• Why do I not trust anyone? Is it coz I don’t have trust in myself?

• Why am I flowing like a river? Is it coz I have left my thoughts free?

• Why do I over react for simple things? Is it coz my innocence was raped?

• Why am I not finding happiness anywhere? Is it coz I am unhappy from within?

• Why am I feeling so lost? Is it coz I didn’t find myself?

• Why am I still hoping for things to happen? Is it coz I don’t have an option?

• Why am I honestly laying my heart in whatever I do? Is it coz I am getting used to it?

• Why am I not finding answer to any of these questions? Is it coz I am traveling world with big questions?

Thoughts of lost soul…….


4 comments:

AjAy said...

very well analysed!!
Now for a little action on those analysis!
And honestly i don't agree to "Thoughts of lost soul……."
More like the "inquisitions of a soul yet to be found"
:)

Vidya said...

Though I've always known 'why'... I haven't been able to convince it real well to my soul.

That is all what I am left with and perhaps that will always be there - My drifting thoughts. As my experience says

Love or Hate
Good or Bad
Live or Die

"Fate goes as it must..." perhaps we may carve our own fate…

Seema Syed said...

Your answers are hidden in ur "WHY"s itself :)

Vidya said...

Justification what I have given for self is just an inference may be or may not be the possibility, may be or may not be the reality…

Two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.