Life on WINGS

In everyone's life, there comes a time of ultimate challenge.
- a time when all our resources are tested
-a time when life seems so unfair
- a time when our faith, our values, our patience, our compassion, our ability to persist are pushed to the limit and beyond...but @ the same time gives you the wings to explore the WORLD of yours....

Spread your wings and fly away far away

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rain Rain Don’t Go Away

Inspired by today's rain….




I thought Rain Raja has listened to my heart and brought a much-awaited rain on Sunday. It started to drizzle while I was on my way to PG after little shopping. Once I reached PG threw all stuffs & I took a little "Get out of the room" trip to terrace to douse in the rain. It's amazing to watch rain shower when few drops of water falling off from somewhere & die away when touches the ground… I take pleasure in when thousands of rain drops hugs me with immense love and affection though I miss some trillions ;). Thought of calling few gals in the PG who were busy watching some crap movie in Sony channel. Didn’t dare to coz I was little worried if they entitle me as some kinda crack to intentionally get drenched in the rain. Everyone is a little crazy in their own way.

I locked myself in the open terrace for 35 mins @ around 1635 hrs. All alone I blossomed in the rain garden like Adenium (desert rose) - very rare desert flower ;)

Our back yard looks like a little jungle because it’s densely populated with so many trees. I saw a minuscule Jog falls akin to Jog Falls situated amidst dense forests of Western Ghats. River Sharavathi which makes the falls from a height of 830 feet most spectacular to watch. River Sharavathi moves on and joins the Arabian Sea at Honnavar. And jog behind my PG was falling from a height of 4 feet which was joining our closed drains.

After a while, Tanuja “Go crazy on rain” kinda gal came to terrace. I wanted the rain to pour, but it played hide & seek. It was on for a while & then off. I was in terrace. It must have just poured :(

It’s my very first rain shower in the year… ;)

At times “Let your eyes do some raining if you are ever gonna grow….”



6 comments:

new life and hope said...

very good idea , even i will try this when it starts to rain......

Vidya said...

May I know what exactly u wanna try??? Quite unclear... ;)

However I wish countless rain drops embrace u with boundless love....

new life and hope said...

"intentionally get drenched in rain" what else can i do vidya,
even i love rain

Vidya said...

Go ahead... My last sentence in blog was quite senti cum emotional... So???

Leo. Y.S said...

Hello Vidya~
i just dropped by your blog and love what you wrote
I am making a song and want to talk about "feeling lost of who you are" for the lyrics.
i am seeking help and maybe you can inspire me and even write it if u are interested~
love your blog so much~
i 'll leave my email:
shek_266@msn.com

Vidya said...

Thanks for visit and comments...

I am quite lucky that someone loved my blogs which is quite uncommon coz people get bugged up to read/listen cheerless stories...If I have to say something about a feeling - "lost of who you are"! Almost everyone goes thro' this phase at some point of time in their life who fight for their Dreams,Love or Success etc etc & its quite hard for me to open up at this point of time...